Here you will find the expectations we hope to see in our Student Leadership Team as they are the role models for the other youth in our community and as such should lead by example.
- I desire to serve God, and I am committed to growing my relationship with God
- I will be actively involved at St. Andrew’s through attendance and attitude.
- I will strive to set a good example for my peers by actively participating, listening attentively, communicating respectfully, and remaining committed to the responsibilities of the Student Leadership Team.
- I am committed to a lifestyle made up of healthy choices that honor God.
- I am willing to remain teachable and grow in my faith.
- I will regularly attend Student Leadership Team meetings each month and know I will be accountable for my attendance or lack thereof. . I will help plan and lead games, activities and reflection time for youth group.
- I will extend hospitality to other students and be a role model for St. Andrew’s youth.
- I will help plan and lead games, activities and reflection time for youth group.
- I will actively participate in Youth Group.
- I will attend and be on time to youth group activities when I am scheduled to be there.
- I will actively attend church.
We would love for you to join our team!
Students in 10-12th grade in the fall of 2021 are eligible to join. Application deadline is March 15.
Please download and complete our application