Schedule August – December
Student Leadership Meetings will be on the first Sunday of every month from 5:30 until 6:30 at HJ’s. The dates for these meetings are October 11, November 1, and December 6. Please mark those in your calendar as well as the middle school dates you are scheduled for.
Middle School Youth Group: 3:30-4:30
Student Leaders- arrive at 3pm
Student Leadership Team Meetings- 5:30-6:30
|20-Sep||Jess, Marin, Kirsten, Alex|
|27-Sep||Emma, James, Morgan, Fiona|
|4-Oct||Georgia, Emery, Lance, Freddie|
|11-Oct||Jess, Marin, Kirsten, Lance||SLT meeting|
|18-Oct||Emma, James, Morgan, Fiona|
|25-Oct||No Youth Group Corn Maze Event Friday, Oct 23|
|1-Nov||No Student Leaders Scheduled||SLT meeting|
|8-Nov||Emma, James, Morgan, Fiona|
|15-Nov||Tree Lot set up – All Student Leaders|
|22-Nov||Friendsgiving – All Student Leaders|
|29-Nov||NO Youth Group Thanksgiving Weekend|
|6-Dec||No Student Leaders Scheduled||SLT meeting|
|13-Dec||Georgia, Emery, Lance, Freddie|
|27-Dec||NO Youth Group Christmas Break|
Student Leadership Team
- I desire to serve God, and I am committed to growing my relationship with God
- I will be actively involved at St. Andrew’s through attendance and attitude.
- I will strive to set a good example for my peers by actively participating, listening attentively, communicating respectfully, and remaining committed to the responsibilities of the Student Leadership Team.
- I am committed to a lifestyle made up of healthy choices that honor God.
- I am willing to remain teachable and grow in my faith.
- I will regularly attend Student Leadership Team meetings each month and know I will be accountable for my attendance or lack thereof. . I will help plan and lead games, activities and reflection time for youth group.
- I will extend hospitality to other students and be a role model for St. Andrew’s youth.
- I will help plan and lead games, activities and reflection time for youth group.
- I will actively participate in Youth Group.
- I will attend and be on time to youth group activities when I am scheduled to be there.
- I will actively attend church.